Cheri Beasley for North Carolina is seeking dedicated Digital Interns for an exciting, top U.S Senate campaign in North Carolina. Interns will gain first-hand experience and exposure to political campaigning, valuable skills for continuing a career working in politics, networking, and professional development opportunities.
About the position:
- Draft day-to-day social media content.
- Contribute to the social media calendar and help maintain the social media reporting document.
- Gather assets at campaign events as needed, including taking photos and capturing video.
- Updating the wordpress website as needed.
- Strong writing skills and an attention to detail.
- An interest in digital communications and an understanding of social media.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, shifting campaign environment.
Previous campaign experience and North Carolina ties are welcome but not required. Both virtual and in-person opportunities at our Raleigh campaign office are available, as well as full-time or part-time roles. The Digital Intern role is a volunteer position and is unpaid. However, school credit can be requested.
Interested applicants should send resumes to [email protected] with the subject line: “Digital Intern Application.”
Cheri Beasley for North Carolina is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. Cheri Beasley for North Carolina strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply. Cheri Beasley for North Carolina is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, creed, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, military service, veteran’s status or any other protected category under local, state, or federal law. Cheri Beasley for North Carolina will not tolerate any such discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.